Sunday, May 24, 2009

great .

WOAH !
everything was just so great isn't it ?
i thought i'm the one who was hanging there all the while,
but seems now u're the one who is trying to get rid of it ?
is it necessary for u to do all those lil actions ? =S
-
there, [shift] + [delete] me if you want,
i won't mind =) ..
because i won't die even if u did that..
i'm not like u being such selfish,
better be honest to yourself..
-
i have learn to be generous nowadays,
i'll still treat u as how i use to if u don't mind :) ..
life is too short for me to be stingy,
i live to enjoy and shake my ass..
-
do i feel speechless for what u did ?
nah, i still can type until this page goes error
and blogger network hang like shits..
but that's unnecessary for me..
i'll just take whatever is it and pretend i saw nothing =D ..
-
oki doki puki poki roti..
aite, it's time to farm..
wonder how's my potato fields doing ?
i fly ! phooof ! =]
...
.

No comments: